Monday, December 03, 2012

Big Bad Wolf Designs

Good evenin'!

Well as we are in December now it is only right that I show off some of my gorgeous Christmas purchases this year. I have bought quite a few pieces because I do have a love for Christmas, so I'm going to give each artist that I bought from their own post.

First up are two necklaces that I bought (one that I am currently wearing!) from a local artist. Her medium is acrylic, and her designs are simply brilliant :D I had a really hard time choosing which one I wanted so ended up getting two, and will definitely going back in the New Year for more! I ended up with Alan the Reindeer and Anthony the Bear. Love them both a lot!

I came across Jennie of Big Bad Wolf Designs at a local craft fair in a cute little church. I walked in the doors and her stall was the first I saw. I was immediately drawn to it because of the colour and quirky designs. Not like anything I've seen before! As well as these pendants, Jennie has earrings and wonderful clocks stocked in her Etsy shop in a wide range of very pretty colours. I just love the little hearts that each creature has. These hearts pop out and you can swap them for other coloured hearts.

Click here to find her Etsy shop, here for Jennie's facebook page, and here to receive wolfy updates via Twitter :)






No comments:

Post a Comment