Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sam's Snowflake!

Good morning peeps :)

I've been very busy and here, there and everywhere over the last week so I haven't had a chance to update my blog with all the Christmassy things I've bought from lovely people this year.

I finally have a spare few minutes so can show you my next Christmassy purchase :D

This post is all about Sam from Venus Art Glass. She makes wonderful colourful glassy things and I do have a soft spot for glass!

You see the middle snowflake in this picture? This is now mine and will soon be hanging very prettily on a Christmas tree! It is a stunning shade of turquoise blue and I would love more on my tree! Unfortunately the bank of Kayleigh has advised me to stop buying this year otherwise I will not be able to eat in the New Year :P Maybe I can just go get another one though? Maybe? Simply beautiful!

I also bought a small glass piece from Sam earlier in the year which I plan on making into a Christmas decoration but haven't got around to doing yet. It is clear glass with two very colourful birds on it!

Click here to go and have a peek at Sam's Etsy shop.

Have a great day everyone and enjoy the Christmas season!




No comments:

Post a Comment