Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 26th 2013 :)

Well. Yesterday didn't go completely to plan. I just did not know what to write for this essay. I don't think I'm getting to the panic point quite yet but the deadline is looming and I do need to get it done!

So later today I will be buckling down and hitting it as hard as possible! I did write a little bit yesterday so there was some progress, just not as much as I'd hoped.

Before essay writing, I have a driving lesson. Eugh. I do have the tendency to dread driving lessons now. Used to love them, but then I got hit by another driver and I just don't trust the other cars on the road. I get back from a driving lesson completely mentally exhausted. Hopefully it will go ok though.

After that I'm headed into town to pick up supplies to make my mum's Mother's Day present :D Looking forward to a bit of crafty shopping. Just need to make sure I don't start playing with the supplies before my essay is done!

Must...have....self....restraint!

Happy Tuesday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment