Thursday, February 28, 2013

February 28th 2013 :)

The sun is shining! This pleases me a lot, hopefully I will be able to go for a wander into town in a little while and enjoy some sun. Lack of sun has affected me hugely over the last year or so and when it comes out it makes me automatically happier :)

Yesterday was pretty productive essay wise. I got 1300 words written, and I just finished off this morning. It is now submitted so I can relax slightly :) Unfortunately I know it's not the best thing I've ever written, my head just hasn't been in the right place to write it, but at least it's done now.

My plan of action will now be to get myself sorted and hair washed, then I may re-read my essay and resubmit it.

THEN I am going to go into town and buy some beeeeads! I bought a gorgeous pendant the other day and it came through the post yesterday so now I need to make a necklace to string it on. I got lots of goodies through the post yesterday - DVDs and stuffs that I bought out of my birthday monies - and it was very hard not to play with new goodies and do my essay instead.

I got very fed up with the whole thing yesterday and had to come back to yesterday's post to see those 'You can do it!' words staring at me. Gave me a bit of a boost which was nice.

I'm hoping the rest of my mother's day supplies come through today as well, then I can start making that, or at least start learning how to do what I want to do, later this evening. I do have some un-fun stuff to do as well, such as listening to the lecture and doing the reading that I missed this week ready for my seminar tomorrow, but I might do that in the morning and just take a complete break from uni stuffs for the day.

Oooh and I need to clean out the mices and give them a nice fresh new tank. They're always so fun to watch running around after their tank is cleaned, they have so much fun :D

My lovely other half sent me this photo yesterday which cheered me up a lot, isn't he a little cutie? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment