Friday, March 01, 2013

March 1st 2013 :)

I had a bit of an up and down day yesterday after I finished my essay. But it all turned out ok, apart from the huge mouth ulcer I have going on along with a wisdom tooth coming through and causing me hassle! Any ideas on how to get rid of wisdom tooth pain? It huuuuurts!

I had fun wandering into town to buy beads for my new pendants. I'm sooo happy at how she turned out. She's a Goddess pendant made by Jo over at Turner Rowe Glass Art. Completely gorgeous :) I decided to buy a few shades of matching seed beads and use my new bead spinner (so much fun!) to string three long strands of beads. Each strand has a different balance of clear to green shades of bead. I don't think I got the balance quite right but I'm happy with her so not going to worry about changing any of the strands.
What do you think?


Today is going to be one of those days full of boring stuff. Whenever I have essays to write my room gets a little out of control so I need to do something about it.

Ooh, I also had fun ripping up magazines and making them into a dragonfly collage at the Art Society yesterday evening. I'm debating whether or not he needs a background of greenery.


I'd quite like to make a cake this weekend :)

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment