Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March 12th 2013 - Dish for one! :)

Mondays are long and boring and frustrating so after doing uni stuff yesterday I made a shepherd's pie for one in my new little casserole pot. It's sooooo cute! I filled it with the shepherd's pie mix and topped it with a whole load of mash and stuck it in the oven to brown up. How cute is this?


It was incredibly yummy. The OH and I made the mix at the weekend and had some then, and I saved a bit for me. Most delicious shepherd's pie ever! Even after stuffing ourselves with pizza we managed to polish off a good piece of pie each too.

Although the little dish is very cute, it is pretty tiny. It's more like a child's dish for one. It holds 200ml, and I really think they could do with making them at least 300ml, so I wouldn't buy one unless you are like me and don't eat huge portions.

They come with a lid too so you can make mini casseroles in the oven :D I got mine at Wilkos on sale for £1.50 - not bad :D

I spent the rest of the evening last night adding to my memory book. I will take some photos of some of the pages when I get more completely finished so I can show you what I've been up to. I do love my new silver pen and black glittery pen :D


As for today, I just had a driving lesson which was hard work but not bad, and now having a bit of a break to rest my mind before having to do some uni work later. I just got the titles through for the next essay I have to write and I don't like the look of any of them so going to have to do some brain work to choose the title before I have to use more brain power to write the essay!

Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment