Monday, February 25, 2013

Fresh start.

Mornin' everyone :)

I've had  a bit of a rough start to the year which is probably why I haven't been blogging. I need to be a bit more productive so I'm going to try to use this blog as a way to stay motivated. If I write it down for you lovely lot to see then maybe I will actually do it :) As a side note, these grapes I'm eating do not taste good. I hate bad tasting grapes.

There will be crafty stuff, uni stuff, long and short term goals, and I'm going to put it all out here for you to see.

Here's an outline of things I want to blog about in upcoming posts, then I guess I better get on with the day!

- Everyday things that I need to do. This will include boring things like tidying up, cleaning my mices tank, cleaning etc. Might be tedious to read but if I write it down I will feel like I've been productive. I get very down when I don't feel as though I've been productive so maybe this will help me to stay happy. 

- Goals for the future. The future is very important to me and I think about it a lot. It might help me stay happy to write it all down. These posts might be about things I want to do to develop myself, my skills, or simply just things that I want.

- Shorter term goals. Things I need or want to do in the next couple of weeks.

- As well as goals, I will carry on talking about things I'm making and doing, and will be holding occasional giveaways linking with my facebook page.

Hopefully this kind of thing will help me keep focused and happy and hopefully you can get something out of reading it as well :) Here's to fresh starts :D

Kayleigh xx


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan Missis! I shall add you to my reading list forthwith!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm going to try to keep as up to date as possible with my posts so I don't lose motivation :)

      Delete